Communication with your photographer prior to your shoot goes a very long way in getting the best from everyone to achieve the images you want – and the ones you didn’t realise you’d LOVE.
To keep everything clear and simple I work in an all inclusive model – you know exactly what you get and all of your options.
For your Portraits (Family, Individuals, Kids, Pets) the fee is $795 which includes:
- The DESIGN CONSULTATION is in your home, over Skype or by phone. This pre-shoot meeting is when we talk through the details of the images you’re wanting and how we can best make that happen.
- Our PHOTO SHOOT is next up, and we’re already on the same page. It sounds a bit cliche but working with children and/or pets means best laid plans need to be at least a bit malleable and, truthfully, the spontaneous moments are often my favourites. Even adults get to build on the initial plans and improvise – especially when you discover it’s actually an enjoyable experience having your photographs taken
- Then around 2 weeks later we meet again for a CURATED PRESENTATION of your gallery of images. When possible your home is a perfect location as this is where your images will be living and viewing them in your space can make it easier to choose your favourites! I’ll recommend printing options suited to the style and composition of each image and the destination you have in mind – wall art, prints or albums.
- 40+ DIGITAL FILES are there for you on your PERSONAL ONLINE GALLERY, each image in colour, black and white, print resolution and web resolution for social sharing. It’s so easy to download your files and the galleries are beautiful.
- You also receive $100 CREDIT towards individual Wall Art or $250 CREDIT towards Wall Art collections.
If you’ve read through other pages on this website you’ll already know I absolutely champion the printing of your images. It is SO important to live with your images around you, visible and accessible.
I’ve seen children’s self esteem soar as they see the themselves – individually or with siblings or in a family portrait – displayed with pride on the walls of their homes. Ditto for adults. Pets… well, for the pet portraits we adoring humans get the lion’s share of the benefit there, but I suspect they like them too.
Parents tell me over and over again how kids pore over family albums, reinforcing belonging and understanding of their own stories as they evolve, year by year.
After extensive research and test prints, I’ve sourced the very best vendors who create beautiful artisan products.
- Albums from $995
- Wall Art from $395
- Matted prints from $175